|Publicatie datum||15 July 2022|
|Uiterlijke datum||18 August 2022|
Position will be based at U.S. Tri-Mission Brussels from its European Logistical Support Office (ELSO) location in Antwerp.
Interested applicants should apply via our website. Only applications submitted via our website will be considered.
Provides persistent surveillance over thousands of shipments and storage lots in transit (or long term storage) to ensure connection, delivery and mission success. Member will collect, organize and use shipping information from ocean carriers, truckers and air lines, U.S. Embassies and Consulates located worldwide, and the domestic Dispatch Agencies offices to create and update detailed electronic records which allow ELSO to control, track and account for shipments globally and storage at ELSO’s Central Receiving Point (CRP) warehouse facility.
Monitors and advises Contracting Officer Representative (COR) on vendor performance. Coordinate with destination posts to confirm shipping needs for individual shipments.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one year of experience in professional office environment.
– General proficiency in acquiring knowledge to include Department of State transportation entitlements and regulations in 14 FAM.
– General proficiency in acquiring knowledge of regulations for proper preparation of documentation for shipments and storage of personal and official U.S. Government property and host country customs clearance regulations. .
– General proficiency in acquiring knowledge of ILMS as a transportation management tool. Proficient knowledge of national and international transportation practices.
Education Requirements: Completion of secondary school.
LANGUAGE: Fluency in Dutch, fluency in English.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Must be detail oriented and have organizational skills to coordinate shipments and utilize ILMS that gives status visibility to customers and performance metrics to senior management.
– Must be able to clearly articulate information to customers, vendors, and colleagues in person or by written correspondence.
Dynamic and multi-cultural work environment.
Full-time position with extra-legal benefits: life insurance, hospitalization insurance (family included), meal tickets, transportation reimbursements, seniority leave, special holidays, training, etc.
**Salary as of €3,549 gross/month.
Boulevard du Regent, US Embassy of Brussels 27